Mississippi Retro Apparel

Dennery's Restaurant was opened as Dennery's Sea Food House in 1948 at 740 East Silas Brown Street in Jackson by Nick J. Dennery. In 1977 the restaurant was relocated to 330 Graymont Avenue in Jackson. At some point before the relocation the name was changed to Dennery's Restaurant. The restaurant closed in 2008.

Matchbook from Dennery's

Dennery's Restaurant's sign at 330 Graymont Avenue in Jackson

Click the shirt for color and style options


View all Mississippi Retro Apparel

The last owner, John Dennery, closed the restaurant and retired in 2008

Dennery's Restaurant - Jackson

Mississippi Memories

Dennery's Restaurant and it's predecessor, Dennery's Sea Food House, was in operation for approximately 60 years

Mississippi Retro Apparel

Hattiesburg Retro Apparel

Menu from the newly named Dennery's before the move to Grayton Avenue

Mississippi Retro Apparel are wearable flashbacks from years gone by.

They are for the crowd that knew the bars, clubs, restaurants and music of the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. They are reminders of the best of times spent with family and friends at the best places, those places, back then.


See all Mississippi Retro Apparel.